Year in Harbin

I'm in Harbin, China for a year studying Chinese at the Harbin Institute of Technology. My major back home is Electrical Engineering but I'm doing this for the heck of it...so far it is awesome. don't forget to view the early photos here and the more recent ones here

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Location, Location, Location

I've just thought of something. Before I came to China, I had no concept whatsoever of what was actually inside it. I just had this vague idea of the shape on the map. I'm assuming a lot of you are the same, and I'm sure the place names in my blog are pretty much meaningless. I'm going to try to put some perspective on the situation by throwing a map out there so you can see where I'm actually at.


The red spots are where I stayed at least one night. Check out a bit bigger version of the map here. Once you go there, to enlarge the map, hover your mouse over the picture in one spot until a button appears in the lower right corner of the map. It will have four arrows pointing out towards the corners. Click it and the map should get bigger.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home