Year in Harbin

I'm in Harbin, China for a year studying Chinese at the Harbin Institute of Technology. My major back home is Electrical Engineering but I'm doing this for the heck of it...so far it is awesome. don't forget to view the early photos here and the more recent ones here

Sunday, August 06, 2006

korean drinking game

Last night I went with a few others to a Korean guy's birthday party. Let me tell you, the Koreans seriously know how to have fun drinking. The game defies description but it involved hand waving and head turning, elimination by rock paper scissors, and 15 guys trash talking in korean before collapsing into laughter. They were really welcoming. There were only 2 white people in the room, me and a girl from the program, and they just taught us how to play and we were part of the gang, yelling and trying to psych the other guy into throwing rock.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home